No One Trusts You... You are an entirely black rabbit.

Lonesome Black Rabbit.

There's only one black rabbit, so it's popular with everybody... but no one really becomes attached to it. It looks lonely all the time...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

さびしい 黒 兎



I don't particularly find my life to be any more extraordinary than any other persons lives...

I've had my share of sadness. Regardless of my thoughts that I've shared more heartache than some, I know there are many people who have it much rougher than I. I've lost my father and my grandfather to cancer. A friend who shot himself. A school which was attacked. My own post-traumatic drama and psychotic episodes.

But all the ups and downs in my life shaped me into the person I am today... さびしい黒兎.


The Lonesome Black Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment